ICAS Training & Education College (ICASTEC), the education arm of International Cuisine Association of Singapore (ICAS), is an adult learning culinary school with great passion and enthusiasm for hospitality, food and beverage, culinary and pastry arts. We focus on leadership, entrepreneurship, and management and is recognised as a world-class quality education institution. We are proud to be among the foremost organisations in teaching Food & Beverage and Culinary Skills (Western) in Singapore.
Throughout the years, we have built a close rapport with our other educational partners; the Institute of Technical Education (ITE, Singapore), City & Guilds (C&G), Business and Hotel Management School (BHMS), and more recently; The Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH), Teesside University and Association of Business Executives (ABE), South Essex College of Further and Higher Education (SEC) and BTEC. Some of the notable pioneering achievements include:
- Collaborated with Institute of Technical Education (ITE) to run culinary courses
- Selected by our Workforce Development Agent (WDA) to design short F&B courses
- Worked with National Environment Agency (NEA) to pilot-test the Food Hygiene course
- Start Award recognition for our training café by Singapore Tourism Promotion Board (STB)
Over the years, ICASTEC positioned as an adult learning school with great passion and enthusiasm for hospitality, food and beverage, culinary and pastry, focusing on leadership, entrepreneurship and management, and being recognised as a world-class quality education institution. Since 2011, the recognition for quality training and development has brought our academy to the next level and opened doors to greater future involvement in activities organised by the World Association of Chef’s Societies (WACS).
- 2005-09: Achieves CASEtrust Accreditation
- Since 2010, Edutrust award by Council for Private Education, Singapore
- Since 2011, the World Association of Chef’s Societies (WACS) Recognition of Quality Culinary Education
- Since 2013, 4-years Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF) by Committee for Private Education Singapore (CPE)
- Since 2017, 4-years Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF) by Committee for Private Education Singapore (CPE)
- Since 2018. awarded with 4 years of EduTrust Certification by Committee for Private Education Singapore (CPE)
Our curriculum is innovatively designed to match the exciting and fast-paced Hospitality and Food Service Industry. Focusing on career building, ICASTEC is taking the extra mile in championing the success of our students.
Vision, Mission, Value & Culture Statement
Our Vision is to provide quality education to foster continual growth and development for the community.
We are committed to imparting quality skills to our students and working in partnership with our accredited partners to meet students’ aspirations and goals beyond post-secondary education and finally provide an avenue towards a rewarding career path.
“Serve with pride, lead the change”.
Our Core Values
- Be committed to our student’s performance
- Life-long learning
- Integrity & Ethics
- Care for the community and Environment